(Effective as of December 1 2022)
The Company cares about your privacy and we want you to be familiar with how we collect, use, and disclose your personal information. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our privacy practices set forth below
Use of the Company’s website constitutes acceptance of the Policy. The continued use of the Company’s website after any changes to the Policy are posted on the website constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
The Company does not and will not sell or lease personal information to third parties to enable them to market to actual or potential Customers of the Company. All personal information provided to the Company will be used only in connection with the services provided by the Company to Sellers and Must Buy Investors.
“Customer” – a consumer, including persons or entities, that has an ongoing relationship with the Company relating to the Company providing services identified on its website to the consumer.
“Must Buy Investors” - refers to the entity or individual that is interested in purchasing real property in compliance with the requirements, rules, and regulations of the Internal Revenue Code § 1031 (“MBI”).
“Nonpublic personal information” – refers to all personally identifiable financial information provided to the Company by a Seller or an MBI, including information relating to real estate owned by Sellers and financial information of MBIs.
“Seller” - refers to the entity or individual who owns real property (the “Property”) that is being registering with nxtCRE.com that are interested in selling their Property and Sponsors, with Must Buy Investors.
“Sponsor” - refers to refers to individuals or entities that support the goals and objectives of the MBI by providing the necessary funds or other fundraising assistance for a particular venture or transaction, carried out by the MBI.
What information the Company’s collects:
- Nonpublic personal information from individuals or entities that are interested in utilizing the services of the Company in the capacity of a Seller or MBI.
- For Sellers -Information relating to the identity of the persons or entities that own real property, the location of real property, the listing price for real property offered for sale, information relating to any terms and conditions for the proposed sale of real property. And, if applicable, other information that may be provided to a Sponsor.
- For MBIs – Information relating to the identity of the persons or entities that are interested in purchasing real property, the amount that the MBI is willing and able to pay to purchase real property, financial information relating to the MBI including financial statements and tax returns, and, if applicable, other financial information that may be requested by a Sponsor.
The Company’s collection of relevant information may be provided orally and in writing via email, mail, online or in person from prospective customers.
How to contact the Company:
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Policy, the Company can be contacted as follows:
Attention: Tim Wolski, Marketing Director
2670 NE 215 Street
Miami, Florida 33180
Please ensure that your full name and address are provided in exactly the form in which it was originally provided to the Company to avoid any possible confusion with a different individual.
To unsubscribe from the Company’s email communications, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject field and include the email address where you received the content, along with any additional email addresses you would like suppressed. The Company will use it best efforts to prevent you from receiving our email content in the future.
You may also unsubscribe from future emails of other communications by clicking the unsubscribe link found at the end of the Company’s emails.
A cookie is a small text file downloaded to an individual’s computer (or other device) when accessing webpages that use them. Cookies and other online tracking technologies, such as pixels, tags, or web beacons-(collectively referred to in this policy as “cookies”) allow a website to store and retrieve information about visitors’ online activity. Cookies are, for example, how a website remembers what display language you chose or what items you put into your online shopping cart.
Cookies can be categorized by who places them:
• First-party cookies: These cookies are downloaded to an individual’s computer from a server or domain managed by the publisher of the website whose service the individual is requesting.
• Third-party cookies: These cookies are downloaded to a computer from a server or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that may be seeking data obtained through cookies.
Cookies can also be categorized by their duration:
• Session cookies: These cookies are designed to collect and store data while the individual accesses a web page. They are often used to store information for the duration of a visit to the site (e.g., what account you are logged into). Once an individual leaves the website, the session cookie is deleted.
• Persistent cookies: These cookies store data on a computer for the duration of the period set within the cookie’s file, which is determined by the entity controlling the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years, or until manually deleted.
Lastly, cookies can be categorized by the function they serve. The Company may us one or more of the following types of first- and third-party cookies:
1. Functionality Cookies:
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your geographic region or preferred text size). Functionality cookies do not collect any personal information. Enabling functionality cookies may be necessary to access the full content of website material.
2. Personalization Cookies:
Personalization cookies allow a website to remember information that changes the page’s appearance or behavior, such as, for example, the language selected for viewing the page.
3. Analytics Cookies:
Analytics cookies collect pseudonymized information to analyze how individuals browse a website and enable the Company to measure the number of visitors to its websites, as well as to measure and analyze how individuals interact with the site. We use this information to improve the websites and the products or services offered.
4. Behavioral Advertising Cookies:
The Company may advertise on various websites using third party companies. If an individual visits a website or clicks on one of the Company’s advertisements, behavioral cookies will be placed on the individual’s computer. Behavioral cookies the Company to manage and optimize its digital marketing (e.g., banner ads, pages offering informational brochures, email campaigns, etc.). Behavioral cookies may be used to build a profile to provide content more relevant to an individual’s interests. They adapt advertising and the content the individual sees on other websites based on browsing habits, including how the individual navigates websites, as well as how the individual interacts with internet advertising.
“Do Not Track” Signals:
The Company’s website does not respond to “do not track” signals from users’ web browsers.
Cookies help get the most out of the website that make use of this technology. Disabling cookies may affect the functionality of the Company’s website. If you do disable cookies, performance and functionality will be affected. If you wish to delete, disable, or re-enable cookies, you may do so through your browser using one or more of the following:
• Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/view-cookies-in-microsoft-edge-a7d95376-f2cd-8e4a-25dc-1de753474879
• Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
• Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
• Safari: http://www.apple.com/au/support/mac-apps/safari/
• All other browsers: Please look for a ‘help’ function in the browser or contact the browser provider.